Nail Lacquer Application
- Step 1: Apply 1 coat of OPI Base Coat to each nail
- Step 2: Apply 2 thin coats OPI Nail Lacquer (shade of choice) to each nail and wait 2 to 3 minutes until nails to dry to the touch.
- Step 3: Apply Chrome Effects Mirror-Shine Powder (shade of choice)using sponge tipped applicator.
- Pick up small amount with applicator
- From the cuticle area, gently rub into the nail and continue towards the free edge
- Use a very light hand when rubbing into the nail
- Use a cosmetic brush to dust off excess powder
- Repeat the application if needed
- Step 4: Apply Chrome Effects Nail Lacquer Top Coat
- Apply one coat of OPI Chrome Effects Nail Lacquer Top Coat
- Allow 3 to 5 minutes to dry
- Step 5: Apply 1 coat of OPI Top Coat over each nail
*Please follow OPI nail prep step by step prior to service.