1. The base can be normal nail polish or gel polish. Any colour is OK as each colour gives a different effect. (We recommend Black or White Polish for best results)
2. Apply one layer of basecoat or UV gel basecoat.
3. Using the the coloured side of the applicator, dip into the chrome powder and then rub it onto your nail. You will need to rub away until your nails shine.
4. Now turn the applicator and use the white side to finalise the CHROME process. This will give you an even shiny look.
5. Using any dust brush of your choice, wipe away any excess chrome powder.
6. It is very important to apply a top coat otherwise the chrome will rub off. You can use normal top coat or gel top coat. If using a regular top coat, make sure it is super shiny and a quick drying one.